--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Sharon,
>
> Why is it a big mistake?  I agree with you he would make an
excellent
> candidate.
>
> Toni

Because Loffredo has been ineffectual in getting Asbury Partners to
deliver on its obligations to this City. He has been in a large part,
an obstacle in putting their feet to the fire.

I won;t go over old history. Needless to say, he contradicted what he
said in a public meeting about the value of the Triangle only two
weeks afterwards and took Partners side and disseminated untrue info
about that deal in two newspapers.

Later he renounced and contradicted what he said years earlier in
print and radio about the height of any development on the C-8 site.
Little things to some, but both were in the interest of Partners and
contrary to the interest of this city.

Five years later and there is no waterfront redevelopment.