No, not saying that at all!  If the guy was a skinhead, what tells you
HE wasn't in a gang?  That's what they are and how they are portrayed
on television, especially on the History Channel, that has done
expose's on the KKK, Nazi's, Black Panthers, Black Muslims, Crips,
Bloods and oh yes, Skinheads!  The Confederate shirt is a dead
giveaway.  The Confederate flags conjures up images of the Civil War,
Slavery and White Rule.  New Jersey was notorious for taking runaway
slaves back to the south.  They even sent Freed men, into slavery.
For more information, go to the library and pick up a book on New
Jersey's role, in the slave trade.  The history of Asbury Park is
evident, enough.  John Bradley, himself, was a bigot.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>