--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

My information could have been wrong about HIM being a skinhead, time
will tell. It started over a conferate flag on someones shirt a fight
started he went outside fell and hit his head. He wasn't beating to
death. It was a barroom fight. A fight that happens every day ,this kid
just fell on  some bad luck. Of course the mother of the kid is going
to say he was an angel, that's what mothers say. Not my kid.

 you may have got it backwards?  well, where did you get your info
from?  without a souce, this is how stories start.