--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>   im not taking either side, i know what from i see.  it is a true
fact that asbury partners dont live up to time lines and alwasy seem
to find a sneaky way of doing things.  however, when it comes to the
activity on the boardwalk, retail etc, things are moving along just
as they said it would.

Sorry Chuck, but I respectfully disagree. I don;t think there is
anyone in AP who would suggest that they thought the boardwalk and
pavillions would still be in this condition 5 years after the MOU and
more than 4 years after the actual deal. The original council members
who approved that deal knew they made a mistake on the pavillions and
timelines. That is first hand info. I am not whipping anyone for that
right now. But you are wrong.

I also heard it from first hand that Partners will not put its own
money into anything. They are here to flip. That's why it has taken
so long and will continue to be postponed until they come up with
partners (retail, entertainment, residential) for each component or
until the city forces the issue. We've punched their dance card but
they simply will not dance.