--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Surely you jest, Tommy.  I suspected you would accuse me of being
> Clintonian and arguing about what the meaning of "is" is.  Clinton
>is
> one of my heroes, you know.

Really Frank? One of your heroes? Which of these 3 Clinton
initiatives was your favorite?

1.  The broken promise to gays to desegregate the military by
instead creating "don't ask don't tell,"  also known as "keep your
gay self in the closet?"

2.  The day Clinton's staff greeted a contingent of gay and lesbian
leaders at the white house wearing rubber gloves?

3.  Signing the completely anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act?

Please enlighten me Frank.  Which of these elevated him to hero
status in your eyes?

(Expecting Frank's post addressing none of these things and going
off topic in 3..2..1...)