Jason,

I don't know what you're talking about.  I'm not jealous of Tri-City
at all.  The fact is that people have told me they put Dan's mantra
of printing every letter to the test and their letters didn't get
printed.  As Tommy will attest, I really haven't read your paper in
years.  I picked up the copy the other day at the Saint because the
Saint was on the cover.  I really think the new font looks great.

As for jealous... I am envious of newspapers who have sales people
although we recently added a sales department with our merger.  Our
paper is going to 15,000 copies in March with a brand new upgraded
look and we'll be at 25,000 copies per month in July.  Considering we
had over 150,000 visitors to our website last month and the numbers
continue to grow, I'd say we're in a pretty good position.

Jealous? I doubt it.

I think Tri City has its audience and we have ours.  It's funny
because we're an arts paper but the audiences are largely different.
Asbury is just one place we distribute though and that's why we don't
consider Tri City as a competitor.

Hope this clears things up a bit.  After all, we're Upstage
Magazine... we're here to help (lol)