Jason I'm going to respectfully ask you to not take part in this
discussion of TCN anymore.

We get to say what we want, to thousands of people, each week.
These folks here don't have that privilege, and I consider it an
honor to hold that privilege.  We find ourselves in the unique
postion of trying to guarantee a platform in the paper to even those
who disagree with us.

If we are going to come here to defend TCN, we can only end up
looking like bullies.  That's why I never respond to a letter writer
in the paper - I think the least I should do is let the public have
the last word since I get so many words.

Let them vent against the paper here.  It doesn't have to be
defended here.  You know how well we're doing. You know the reach of
the paper and that we get out of state mail and press releases from
every politician in the county.

Don't rub it in.  Just let it go.