>>Go ask Ross at America's Cup how he got interested in Asbury and what
inspired him to open his shop on Cookman. He'd tell you it was the
triCityNews and what he read in the paper that got him interested. He
used to call us once a month about 2 years before he opened to get our
opinions on if he should open a coffee shop downtown. Our answer was of
course yes. <<<

Let's hope he makes it. There are many ways to determine if a venture
would be succesful. The best - look in the mirror. Then, sit your ass
down in the location you want to go and watch. And count. Morning, noon
and night. Not easy paying rent and yourself. I've said before.  The
thing to read in the TCN are the ads and Jright. And, attorney's are
not sometimes the best real estate investors/businessmen.