--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I would disagree with DAN.  While I don't agree with everything
written I do like some of the types of stories you publish.  I have
learned about places both in Asbury and Red Bank that I may not have
noticed.  More than just news but also a guide about places, events etc.

Quite alright. Diversity of opinion is good. And perhaps it is not as
bad as I pegged it. I haven't read it in a while. I too read it eagerly
when first looking at AP but then I saw it was in a large part mental
masturbation for the publisher. Shock value alone is not a worth while
venture. DJ's trangressions in print over past months put me off. He is
missing an opportunity to be a real newspaper.