As much personal wealth, that these individuals, already have, CASH,
not environment, is their "bottom line"!  "Do as little, for the
people, as you can avoid"!  What planet, are these people living on?
There is so little regard, for anyone, but themselves, which is why we
are where we are, today.  Those politicians who espouse liberalism,
are themselves, too much talk and little or no action.  They too, LIKE
things, just as they are but use the Republicans to finger point, to
instead of looking at the "man in the mirror".

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the more disturbing items on todays report on Global Warming
discussed the
> possibility of the sea level rising from anywhere between 8 and 37
inches by the end of this
> century.
> I hope that isn't the case, but if it is, the Asbury Park we are all
so passionate about won't
> exist as we know it, and only 1 more generation will get to
experience it. That's the worst