--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  You could have been bringing
> a knife to a gun fight.

Just like a dago. If I had a gun I would have brought that. Sometimes
you just gotta go with what you brung.

> Supporting AP isn't more important than your family.

I wasn't supporting AP, I was supporting my rights. No oneis going to
chase me from where I want to be until I am ready. I tried to respond
to Debbie's postbut had some computer trouble.

The whole point of this sbag was because I WAS there, and it wasn't
said until we were on OUR property. One thing I understand is dogs
(actual dogs) and that's why I used canine behavior before as an
analogy. He might have said nothing if I weren't there. Let him back
down. I'm not. He goes, I stay. I go when I'm ready unless they carry
me out.

Surpisingly, the neighborhood has been little personal trouble. You
don't put yourself into situations unnecessarily. No one can take the
streets from you. You can only surrender them.