So, I bundle up to take my dog for a walk. I notice a guy sitting in an SUV at
the corner of
Bergh and 1st ave., next to the hotel that Tommy refers too from time to time.
SUV guy
appears to be checking me out. He slowly advances onto First and turns left. I
walk my dog
down Bergh a bit, and on the way back home, SUV guy is there once again. slowly
driving
toward me. He stops and pulls his window down, and says...
"Hey, is there any hard around"
Having never heard that question before, i ask again, and he repeats;
"Is there any hard around"
Puzzled, I say "Excuse me, i'm not getting what you are saying...
"Is there any hard around" and then, "Forget it"
He then slowly creeps down the block, and a few moments ago I saw him circle
once
again...slowly.
Of course, now that i'm writing this I get it, but that sure was a weird
encounter.