In reference to Tommy's  comment:

Asbury Park has done  enough.

Yes, this Democratic town has traditionally done its part.

Moreover; i

n reference to  Tommy's comment:

The Statue of Liberty says bring us your  poor, tired and huddled masses. It
does not say bring us your pedophiles and  rapists.

Much of the rest of this county should be reminded of Emma Lazarus's  words:

The New Colossus
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride  from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A  mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her  name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her  mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give  me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe  free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless,  tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden  door!"
—Emma Lazarus,  1883