From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:06:49 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Last Night's Zoning Board Hearing

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedright@ ...> wrote:

> Werner ask Maureen to play you the tape of the panel discussion at
> Holy Spirit Church on housing, where JK and I were both panelists.
>
> Without question he supports the efforts of the Mission to come
> here.

Exactly the point in my response to Paul. JK is not, and should not be,
the issue. He did not bring the Mission here. He has personal reasons
for not opposing assistance to the homeless, but again, that is not the
issue. I was there that night Tommy, I don't need to hear the tape.
Since when did this country become a place where we all have to agree
on everything and when someone doesn't, they are turned into a pariah?
I have seen this slowly coming to be especially with JK at council
meetings over the past several months. Cheap shots. It's like a work
assignment. Never loose focus. Stay on the issues.

Get your own web address.