You make a good point Fred, which is why I advocate a Federal Civil
Rights lawsuit to desegregate the schools.

There is no political will on either side to tackle it.  Absent some
miraculous change of heart by the towns and politicians, we are
going to need that Federal Court Order.

I'm certain we can get it.  The suit has to be filed.

All we have to do is convince Frank and the Board it is worth
filing.

For the amount of $ we spend on the school board attorney over the
past few years, this suit should have been included in the price.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >

> Tommy even I do agree with you on some of your points. Now Sharons
> issues come into play because these white communities will NOT
ALLOW
> this to happen. Maybe 25 years from now.
>

>  The State could start by ending this RCA bull and make these
white
> communities build affordable housing in there towns. I know you
mean
> well but your R friends are no friends of AP their base of voters
are
> from white communities and the same goes for some D's.
>

>  Oak,
> >
> > You bring up a good point that was covered alot on Randy
Bergmann's
> > Blog.
> >
> > We are talking about resources.
> >
> > When a school has a vast majority of kids who need no special
> > attention, then they will have plenty of resources to deal with
the
> > few kids that need attention.
> >
> > Now look at Asbury Park High School.  Judging from the report
card,
> > 8 out of every 10 students needs extra help right now.
> >
> > We have our heads in the sand if we think one school can handle
its
> > problems when 8 out of 10 needs attenion.
> >
> > Breaking up the students to other schools, where the resources
from
> > all the schools can be used, and the amount of kids in each
school
> > being diluted, is the best way to garner those resources and
help
> > the kids.
> >
> > IMHO.

> > > At the same time, steps should be taken to separate those
students
> > > who are not interested in learning, or who prove disruptive to
the
> > > learning environment, from those seeking a good
> > education.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> > >
> > > 1. Problem is now, there is NO place to stick the
troublemakers -
> > other
> > > then to mainstream them. Like castro emptying out trouble to
the
> > us.
> > >
> > > 2. Long branch has extra capacity and so does neptune.
> > >
> > > 3.OT already has 30 plus kids per class and no place to stick
the
> > > trouble makers and the high school can't handle the problems
it
> > has
> > > today.
> > >
> > > 4. Is the state going to supplement the receving schools - or
are
> > the
> > > resident taxpayers going to get stuck trying to fix waht over
1
> > billion
> > > didn't?
> > >
> > > 5. What is the plan over the next 5 years to ELIMINATE the
misuse
> > and
> > > abuse of the Abbott Systems. Eliminate the attorneys
representing

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM