--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
tommy, your right, just read this and fifty other posts,extreme
situations take unusual or even illegal actions to correct
injustices. the bd. should put the state on notice we are shutting
down the high school on june 30th 2007 , from that day on we will be
operating an efficent preschool thru 8th grade school system , if you
do not like this arrest us, yes harsh but needed reaction . as much
as john says this cannot be done in 4 months , how do we know, put
the bullet in the gun and pull the trigger, or else put an electronic
scoreboard up counting the number of children getting screwed every
day and every year till this is fixed. like the ones tracking the
federal deficit or the dead overseas.
 john i hope you are feeling better soon, with all your posts today
im assuming you must be out sick, not posting from your work site,
the schools..

 You make a good point Fred, which is why I advocate a Federal Civil
> Rights lawsuit to desegregate the schools.
>
> There is no political will on either side to tackle it.  Absent
some
> miraculous change of heart by the towns and politicians, we are
> going to need that Federal Court Order.
>
> I'm certain we can get it.  The suit has to be filed.
>
> All we have to do is convince Frank and the Board it is worth
> filing.
>
> For the amount of $ we spend on the school board attorney over the
> past few years, this suit should have been included in the price.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> > <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > >

> > Tommy even I do agree with you on some of your points. Now
Sharons

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM