Tommy,

Be real.  Your family is from this district and my family is from
this district.  You all graduated from the High School.  Do you
really want to see your alma mater "dismantled?"  And have all these
kids sent all over the county?  Some of the comments are right.  The
kids in these other towns have no identity to a town that has no
school system; ie: Interlaken.  The solution is not to run, the
solution is to get involved.  If running is getting involved, than so
be it.  I am in the system everyday.  I know there is no leadership,
nor has there been any real leadership in the High School and Middle
School for years.  Maybe, if some people get involved, and make the
right recommendations, there can be effective change put in place.
that's what it takes.

Let's get back to the real issue.  "Dismantling" is not going to
happen.  And it's not just because I represent these members and
would not want them to lose their jobs.  We also stand up for the
saftey and well being of the students too.  You that we try to get
involved in as many positive projects as possible in this district.
There needs to be a core group of people that come together,
community, clergy, politicians, staff members, and business owners to
begin to come up with solutions to the problems that plague the
district.  If getting behind candidates is the solution to fixing the
problems, than that's what has to be done.  Everyone needs to be
involved.  You know it all comes down to politics.  --- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM