I say, let's do it!  For $18,000, you can send a kid to private
school, pay for uniforms and transportation.  AP, can purchase the
buses and use them on weekends for seniors!  I'll bet we get back,
better educated kids!  I'm with you, Lady!  Turn the High School, into
an Arts Center, Live Theatre, and let the K-8th grades, use the
stadium and track ovals!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This not first time the board attorney has checked this matter.  The
 board
> attorney may have that information. Yes I agree with you the state
board  of
> education should sued.  They have allowed this mess to go on for far
too  long,
> yes you have been paying for students to attend Red Bank Music & Art
 Program.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM