--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It is completely possible to rehab the 1st floor in time for
summer.  With the right people it could be done.  This email is almost
as good as Dan's MM update.  Should be saved and in 3 months reviewd.

It seems that part of the problem is there are no definitions or
benchmarks to go by. What EXACTLY is expected and what EXACTLY is
being proposed.

Rehabilitation, Restoration, Rebuilding, Remodeling, Reuse, etc etc...

I posted my prediction several months ago and it seems to be coming
true.

Put a "New" business in the former HoJo space, and open up the 1st
floor storefronts.

I don't think that is what was indended in the DRA.

Werner