the law is and always has been "no bikes on the boardwalk" did ya
check the signs at both ends of the boardwalk before you opened your
business? don't blame anyone else but yourself for your failure to
succeed in asbury park

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburyparkpedaler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM