--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I were going to  lose a $14,000 investment I would of have pleaded
with the council when they had the public hearing on extending the
time to nooon. Shame on him for riding into the sunset. I think he
jumped the gun. There use to be a bike rental shop on Ocean Ave(in
the 70's) and it did quite well.They rode Ocean Ave not the BW. They
rented out Biles and Mopeds.

 the law is and always has been "no bikes on the boardwalk" did ya

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM