The city is already putting enforcers up there in-season, ANYWAY!
Can't we agree that if they pay attention to the boardwalk, as
opposed to it's female merchants, that they only enforce when it's
necessary? They are selectively enforcing it anyway, with no stable
criteria for doing so.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >

> The point is people were taught not to litter or jwalk and they
still
> do it. The sane will go for bike safety. It all starts at home and
it
> seems like the home just don't care. It will have to take a tragic
> death for people to wake up to bike safety. The way these kids ride
> on Main St. it could happen.
>

>  So what's your point?
> > When you see somebody littering, what do you do? Ignore it like
most
> > people.
> > I don't.
> > It amazes me how many people in AP just throw their trash on the
> > ground. People of all ages, from all walks of life. Why does it
> happen
> > so much here, but not in the surrounding towns?
> > I also used to volunteer my time to teach kids bike safety.
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > > >

> > > At the same time you can teach the people not to jwalk and
litter
> too.
> > > Lot's of Luck.
> > >

> > >  "In theory you are correct, a 5 MPH limit.  But,
unfortunately,
> > > people
> much

> > > learning