Jim,
I salute you and all you do, for your Legion Post, 523 and the VFW, on
Lake Ave and to all of the Veterans Groups in Asbury Park, which
includes the Civil War Re-enactment Group, The Jewish War Veterans,
The Catholic War Veterans, Post 24, The Sons of Italy, Post 266, which
originated in Asbury Park, back in 1922, Post 2639 VFW, in Neptune,
American Legion Post 346, Neptune, The Lions Clubs, Rotary Clubs and
The Elks of Asbury and Neptune.  All of the aforementioned groups,
support our troops and veterans.  Anyone who sees Old Glory flying in
Asbury Park, have you to thank, for it! Let's hope that the
revelation, of the conditions at the Army Hospital, in Washington,
ensure that this never happens again!  God Bless!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> >
> > Mario,
> > You have my full support!  I also receive how Rep. Pallone votes and
> > on what issues.  His district is large and I receive notifications on
> > where he is appearing within District 6.

> God Bless You *~Sharon~* you are a very dear person.People like
yourself brings a special meaning to our Flag that brings us the
Freedom to write our feelings on this board some Countries it would
never happen alot wound be put in jail.We all have to answer to one
person in the end.I have nothing to hide.However some here have to ask
for some forgiving one day.

(http://capwiz.com/c-span/issues/votes/?votenum=118&chamber=H&congress=1101)

(http://capwiz.com/c-span/issues/votes/?votenum=102&chamber=H&congress=1101)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM