--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ok but there is a deadline on record which has not yet passed.  So I
find it irresponsible and wrong to say it is a failure at this point.

I've been ressting, but I have to jump in here on this.

Allan, You are serously misinformed about an alleged 30 deadline.

There are minimal time-tables that were built into the original
redevelopment agreement and then extended and redefined in the DRA.
Most all of those 'deadlines' have been missed.

Regarding the 30 years figure you are putting forth, it means nothing
in terms of performance. 30 years is simply the statuatory limit of
the effect of the redevelopment plan. The right of eminent domain
expires after 30 years as does any land use and zoning overlays
described in the redevelopment plan.

To say that the City has given the Master Developer 30 years to
complete his task is just plain wrong. 30 years comes up frequently
when property owners are discussing condemnation. ie "My property is
in limbo for 30 years"  refering to the specter of eminent domain.

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM