In reference  to :

I'm right, some of these are not by or  about  me

_AsburyPark  : Message: Proof or Retraction Mr. DeSeno_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/19616?threaded=1&l=1)

(19616 primary source in lieu of 19458)

_AsburyPark  : Message: over and over and over  again_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/19975?threaded=1&l=1)
(19975)

_AsburyPark  : Message: Re: DeSeno, TCN, Keady_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/19948?threaded=1&l=1)
(19948)

I stand by: all by or about the person in question; none made by me.