Hello  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
In reference to your  comment:

Are you suggesting Jim G "has a few  screws loose?"

Tch!  Tch!  Tch! Twisting people's words again.

I asked why you didn't object when rolemover, your friend or  whatever,  made
that comment.  Not one twitch of human  indignation from you, ever, about
rolemover's posts.

When rolemover  targeted him, I knew for sure that Jim G must be  OK.

And what are you suggesting by NOT distancing yourself from his remarks and
antics.