It was nice to see how many new faces were in town this weekend for the big
concert at
Convention Hall, Warrent at the Stone Pony and the Film festival.
I really wish some of the higher ups in town, or AP Partners would  pay more
attention to this.
It's just a small example of how entertainment can bring the people to our city.
Years ago, Red Bank was dubbed "The hippest city in NJ"
I honestly don't think that's the case anymore.
Red Bank has lost it's hip. It's all about overpriced retail, dining, no
parking and to me it's lost
it's charm.
Asbury still retains the potential to capitalize on it's heritage as a music
city. We already have
a great music scene.