"Why is it that posts about positive things happening in AP rarely
become a thread compared to things like posts about the Convention
Hall lights?
Of course, I started a thread about some successful music events etc
but nobody has anything to add. Even though AP still has many things
to deal with going forward, shouldn't we at least acknowledge that
it's not all bad? "

  thats pretty much the exact same thing i said a few weeks ago.  about how
only negative things are mentioned, and rarley the postive.  and the posts
about the negative only seem to make the bad worse.  i think it just depends on
the topic, and the people reading it at the time.  some things are of more
interest then others.  just depends what people are interested in at the time i
guess.

It's here! Your new message!