--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I believe I have mentioned this before.  I think the reason is most
are negative people on here for one reason or another.

Allan, I believe you are mistaken.

Parhaps the reason many group members are 'negative' is because they
have specific skills, knowledge base, esperience, etc, to be able to
conclude that there are serious problems here.

Positive change can only occur when the flaws or 'negative' in
something is rooted out and corrected. Positive people are positive
that things could be better.

Werner