Not only that, but music is a way out for kids without many other things to
aspire to.
Asbury doesn't provide many jobs for local youth. Music on the other hand gives
kids a
chance to put it out there, and if they have a dream to be in music, it's even
easier for
them to accomplish that dream when they live in a community that gives them
support.