--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i knew someone would come up with something bad, over a potential
good thing.  (not that your reasoning isnt good. it is.  but i
wouldnt worry about it right now.  if it makes a mess, they wil clean
it up.)

> ---------------------------------
> totally agree with werner and hinge, their observations in my
opinon are 100% correct, it shouldnt of been done, their concerns are
legit, not negative, the attitude dont worry about it til it is to
late is how we got in this mess, anything is better than nothing
attitude is unaccepatable in any town except asbury, lets paint
murals, no lets stop fooling ourselves and get on track, thank
you'

hinge i have seen 1st and grand flood out, i have called and
complained from the library, have never seen the 300 or 400 blks of
first flooded, i would suggest the next time it happens you should
call and complain, no actions then go to a council meeting i have
always gotten immediate responses goood luck