Geez...

So I take a drive by the "mulch problem" a few minutes ago.

Sure  - it's  quick fix. But at least their not parking the cars on
there, the broken glass is covered as is everything else. The 4th ave
pavillion, is getting a quickie.

They're not done yet. Why not wait and see how they cover the mulched
area - maybe they'll even put a little white picket fence around it and
some flowers.

I'm really impressed with the work going on some of the homes on 4th
ave now. Finally.

I'm looking for somone to spread 15 tons of mulch around my house,
cause I did it last year and it took me a month.