I am convulsing with laughter!  Werner, there's no other expert, like
you!  It's no wonder, "THEY", don't want YOU, as Historian!  You KNOW,
too much!  How about the TRUTH!  You, "scare" them, is what!  Oh well,
it was fun and diversionary, plus I got to see some of the posters, in
this group and some of the "anonymous" ones, too!

2 things "bother" me, as Columbo would say!

1.  What was the outcome of the "invasion" of your privacy, in YOUR home?

2.  Why was the FCC, called in to silence, Maureen and scare the
bejesus, out of the Haitians, who run the micro-station, now moved?

3.  Why was Eileen FORCED OUT, of AP?

Things, that make me go, hmmmmmmm!  Can you spell, intimidation?