I also want to congratulate the new Board on their new duties.  You
truly have your work cut out for you as do the rest of us.
Everything that Mima4K said and retireeasbury said is right on the
money, as I am still in litigation with some of these issues that
effect those particular members whether retired or not.  It was an
absolute joke that this was allowed to continue at the expense of
every taxpayer in the state.

I second the nomination of Frank for every position in the City of
Asbury Park.  Frank sees both sides of the coin.  We have disagreed
on several items, but always move on to the next issue so that it can
be settled.  I hope that this entire Board works in conjunction with
the Association and Administration to move this district forward.
With Robert at the helm, I trust that will happen.  There are going
to be a lot of positive things happening over the next school year.
On behalf of the APEA, I look forward to this happening.  This can
not happen with just one group.  It's going to take the cooperation
of each and every one of us that is a stake holder in this district