Well, I'll take a look tonight.
All I can say is that I can't see how they are going to squeeze the same amount
of parking
onto 1st and 2nd Ave. with the new layout, and so far I haven't seen anything
that
indicates that "they" intend to.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Yeah, but there is no way that diagonal parking is going to work well with
> the new
islands.
> No way. The way it looks to me, there is no plan for diagonal or other
> parking attached
> the new islands. Maybe end to end, but even that drastically reduces the
> amount of
> parking that was previously available.
> Who knows, maybe in the mysterious world of AP Partners they plan on tearing
> down
more
> of our history to build a parking garage? "
>
>   No Hindge, there indeed is angled parking connected to the islands.  Go
> check it out
the next time your around the area.  Before the Esperanza project begane,
people parked
on the angled spots connected to the islands for shows at Convetion hall!  They
are there,
just hard to see because of all the fencing..