> > Remember the "portable" record players? They were as big as a
suitcase
> > and you had to run the plug from the stoop through the window.
Try
> > jogging with that sucker.

How about:
-  trying to rig the original cable boxes to get Playboy TV. One step
above dumpster diving,

-working at Merrill - "high technology lab" where we got to test the
first cellphones (car phones). Suitcases. To call into to
checkaccount balances and our first compaq laptop at Merrill.  A
Suitecase with a 3x3 screen. Played monopoly on it.

Old age sucks.

SO my daughter is on her 2nd apple laptop, 3rd ipod. Free music.

I'm finally MAC, not PC. (almost). I just trust MSFT vs. APPL stock.
JJ?