Oak -
You mean Asbury Partners must be getting itchy to collect their 7%
commissions on those condo sales?
I think your summation is probably on the money - pun intended.
As for new police, we have had the cars patrolling Ocean Ave and sitting
outside the construction sites for a long time. But they were in squad cars.
Maybe
we didn't have plain clothes in sufficient numbers - and plain cars. The city
did the bust and they sure have had plain cars cruising around for quite a
while. Maybe the prostitutes are getting dumber - walking right up to the
unmarked car? What could be easier? If they walked into the station? As I said
the
other night, let's get the johns arrested or at least plastered on a billboard.
Do we have any women decoys? Boy, that'd get the message out there that
Asbury isn't the place to do your hooker shopping.
Then they should do the same with drug buyers.
Then I'll believe that Asbury and this county and state are serious about
cleaning up Asbury.
Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "6" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show_mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web _http://www.asburyradio.com/_