In a message dated 6/8/2007 10:18:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Very  interesting...
Informative too.

You still  didn't tell who you think the Probation department lures into
Asbury?
A Red Herring.  But a least government agencies have some  transparency,
accountability and professional credentials.  They may  screw up on occasion
but
eventually the checks and balances process kicks  in.

Does "lures" suggest what you think of such people?

The biggest  point here is "Market Street Mission" owns the property.  They
have a  right to own and to use the property....
Tax exempt or not, property owners are not free to use property at  will.
Isn't that why we have a zoning board and code enforcement?

I am still  waiting for you to list one shelter in Asbury park.  Just  one.

I, personally, would welcome a first class organization like Homeless
Solutions to Asbury Park. _http://www.homelesssolutions.org/aboutus.html_
(http://www.homelesssolutions.org/aboutus.html)     Interesting  history there.
 They
started by first housing the homeless at the manse of  the local Presbyterian
church, then petitioning the county  to move to county property where they have
thrived since.  How great it  would be if one of our churches would be so
Christian and offer the same,  instead of locked doors.

Homeless Solutions' records are totally  transparent, including finances, and
you'll find dozens of testimonials for them  on the net (unlike MSM).  They
are faith based, but don't require any  neolithic, pre-scientific, or
pre-enlightenment indoctrination (like  MSM/JSRM).  There is no higher rated
such
organization that I can  find.

Asbury Park deserves no less.