--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Oh, so you want them gone but over the next 20-40 years.  Remember
> we're talking 12+ million people here who in your scenario need to
> commit some sort of offense to hit the system.  Until then we'll
> just continue as is?

So you missed the part where I said catch them on applications and
at schools? Did you not read it or was may writing it just so
unhelpful to your argument that you just had to ignore it?

Throw in catching them at hospitals as well.

> As for the conspiracy theory at the end - wow.  Let me make sure I
> understand your logic here.  People who are dirt poor, often live
>in
> shacks and are generationally defined as second-class citizens in
> their home country are being send to America, where they are able
> live significantly better and have a future for their kids - all
> with the intention of making their new homes a part of the
>horrible
> life they left behind?  I've seen you make some ridiculous
>comments
> before but I don't even know how to comment on that one so
I'll .just
> let it go.

You must of had very many cervezes to have missed them last May day,
marching under Mexican flags, complaining about America.  That
escape your attention?

You probably don't know that when Mexico owneed Texas, New Mexico,
California, etc., they had an open door immigration policy toward
the US.  Eventually, Americans outnumbered Mexicans 10 to 1.  When
it came time for us to annex those lands, it was pretty easy.

Even if you don't guess who does know that history:  Every grade
schooler in Mexico.  It's drilled into them that those lands were
wrongfully taken, and yes they want it back.

The reconquista movement is being debated in colleges throughout the
US.  It is the official postion of La Raza and of some politicians
in Mexico.

However I guess it isn't worth discussing here.

Have another cerveza.