--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Meanwhile, some other well meaning people from central and south
> America who applied to come to America legally, who aren't looking for
> handouts, can't get in.
>
> There.  Did that move the discussion forward?

Tom, you know what the biggest handout in the US is? That interest on
your mortgage is tax deductible. We all get handouts. So your cousin
has a bead on every illegal? Give me a break. Oh, you will say that is
what you mean by personal anecdotes. But you painted with a broadbursh
first my friend, nay, a paint sprayer.