> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Here's a link to the article from The Coaster about last weeks
> vandalism;
> >
> > http://thecoaster.net/wordpress/?p=1454
> >

> APHS and the city should get an estimate to do the renovations and
> video camera surveillance in one fell swoop. When the costs are know
> then we know what needs to be raised. Police need to walk through (not
> drive around) that park every hour or so, 24/7.

Hinge:
Sorry to hear about the fountain, after the work being done there.
Whoever did this, KNOWS, there's no cameras, there!  I'm surprised
that with such a high crime rate, there aren't any!  What would it
cost to have cameras placed there and at the schools, parks and other
common areas, of this town?

I hate to say it, but this is one of the quality of life reasons, this
City, goes nowhere, fast!  It's not like this town isn't trying!  This
falls under general maintenance, but if there's no money, I give up!
Can we sell T-shirts, buttons, or something?  All you have to do, is
go over to Neptune and see all of the major improvements there, but
Asbury can do it too, if the money is allocated, then spent, for what
it should be spent for!  If this fair city could get rid of the pork
it has, like 2 school administrators, I'd certainly give a donation,
toward surveilling public parks, schools and those dangerous pockets,
of the City, that always seems to have shooting incidents, etc.  Just
my thoughts.