So, who will be running for the next elections in our city who might make a
difference.
I think it's high time that the mayor and council be replaced.
Do you think that there are actually people out there who even want to take
real charge of
this city and are qualified to do so?
What you say below is exactly what i've been bitching about for the past year,
and you are
so completely right...nothing ever changes. The most obvious things that need
to happen
in our city are completely ignored.
My girlfriend and I got into an argument about this very subject the other
night.
She told me, once again, how scared she is to visit my apt at night...and as
usual I
defended the city, and insisted that the city could be fixed is the right
efforts were made,
and I used NYC as my example. She thought I was crazy...