I see people on the boardwalk and beach.  I see stores open on the boardwalk.
People are buying and now living in the new units.  I see fewer and fewer
boarded up homes.

----- Original Message ----
From: wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:45:49 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Shades of MadMax and Thunderdome

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> wrote:

> always the same with this guy

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ====

Your comment really addresses the issues raised. Thank you for your suggestions
and
concern expressed. With comments such as yours Asbury Park will certainly be a
better
place faster. (sarcasm ? -- Yes)

Allan, just what do you see and notice when taking off the rose-colored-
glasses?
Anything? Or is ad hominem all you've got?

Werner

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?