Yikes.
I don't know if I can take much more.
Every Sunday night, Paradise has an outdoor party with a very loud DJ who plays
the same
terrible disco hits, Barbara Streisand and other assorted music over and over
again. He even
played the same music last summer.
Unfortunately, I live about a block away and this soundtrack pounds into my
living room
every single Sunday night until 10pm.
While I have no problem at all with having a fun night at Paradise, perhaps
they could
diversify their playlists a bit more so that I don't have to hear "Last Chance"
by Donna
Summer ever again. I have to believe that the patrons there have a bit better
musical tastes
then this repetitive crap that i'm forced to listen to. Last night, I had to
close my windows
because the volume was out of control, thus ruining my summer nights breeze and
the quiet
that we should have on a Sunday night.