--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yikes.
> I don't know if I can take much more.
> Every Sunday night, Paradise has an outdoor party with a very loud
DJ who plays the same
> terrible disco hits, Barbara Streisand and other assorted music over
and over again.

Think future of Stone Pony outdoor concerts. Hmmm, what will owners of
expensive condos think? Problem with residential in close proximity to
entertainment and commercial uses. That's why I bought 5 blocks back,
close enough to beach, yet far enough from the noise. However, you are
welcome to come over to my house at night and be serenaded to mariachi
music till well past 10pm on weekends.