Mariachi music!!!
Nice.
The one thing that the SP has going for it's outdoor shows is that
their PA system faces directly out to the ocean, which minimizes bleed
on either side, and most of the PA systems they bring in are fairly
directional. During last nights Paradise Disco extravaganza, they were
actually drowning out the show at the Pony.