Good point.
Of course, there are other ways to produce electricity, like solar and wind
power.
There's a house right down the street from me that just installed a nice array
of solar
panels. Imagine if you had solar at home and at your work place? You could
charge up by
plugging into your home, then drive to work and plug in there. I don't think
we'll ever get
completely rid of coal or oil, but there are definitely ways to reduce their
usage that we
could utilize more.