In a message dated 9/3/2007 8:48:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There are  groups:  Blue Star Mothers of America, a support group, that
councils  spouses of their needs, financially and morally, The USO, ...We are
constantly  gathering supplies, such as lotions,... are in constant need, for
lack
of  these items being readily available....

The media would have us believe that Cheny's Halliburton was  tending to all
those needs via their no-bid contracts.  Some of the clips  they used to show
made it look like Main Street, Vacationland.

That along  with money donated to purchase all of the other items, add up and
are largely  donated by retired workers, like me.
...<pregnant pause>...

It may not  seem like much, but the letters and photos we receive, are worth
it.   This group did a lot of good, when AP had its' Katrina Drive right after
the  storm.  I met many of the incredible people in this group and those who
know me, know that I'm eternally grateful!  We come through, when  needed
Wow, Sharon, what a great tribute to the value of community  service, human
interaction, and selfless giving.

just don't  know how this war is going to affect citizens, for decades to
come!  It's  a shame!
All those unaccounted for billions are a shame, more likely  criminal!
Regaining our lost goodwill will take decades.