--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On the surface I agree the immediacy and treatments seems overly
> harsh for something like this - clearly Werner was not a threat to
> anyone or a flight risk.  I really don't know whether he deserved
> the punishment - it seems like he got repeated warnings over a long
> period of time.  But before I leap onto the conspiracy theory route
> I would love to know what actually happened?  Did he piss the judge
> off in some way (let's face it - he can occassionally do that).  Did
> the judge simply feel like he was failing to pay attention to
> several prior orders and warnings and therefore had no choice?
>
> I'm not saying there's no smoke here - just that it's probably
> premature to assume it's some conspiracy.

At the end of the day I ask you who was bothered by Werner's house? It
does not bother me. No matter what it looks like on the inside, who
cares? You say it is a fire hazard? Then let it burn. A bunch of horse
shit I say. The FDNY knew the Deutsche Bank bldg was a fire trap and
sent people in there. Who called about the fictitious body in the
basement? Why call Howell's pd - so it could not be traced to its
origin in AP? While I do not believe that Werner's arrest came from
the grassy knoll, and while he was probably warned sufficiently by the
judge, the whole episode stinks. Only an unreasonable person could
beleive that nothing that happened was because of Werner has
repeatedly said over the years. He does not belong in jail. I know
personally that he has been trying like crazy with limited means to
appease the city with the violation issues.