Let's try to keep things relevant, OK?
You complain about me, but in the last week, I've seen you bash Ocean
Grove, Allenhurst, and Long Branch. All while you claim to be focused
on AP. You are the one who feels the need to alert the group every time
a whore throws up. I find your posts off subject, and overly whiney.
People will only care to read that for so long. Also, whom are you
speaking for when you say "we" are all laughing at you? Sure, stab at
me (pun intended) while the real voice of reason for this group rots in
jail. I hope your happy! It's Jersey Kev, who should keep up the good
work!